A stranger
IS a person that you don't know. However, there are some strangers that can help your child in a time of need. This type of stranger is called a PERSON IN AUTHORITY.

When your child is in trouble and needs help or assistance, they should be instructed to seek out a
PERSON IN AUTHORITY. This might include a police officer, security guard, department store manager or sales person, the manager or counter person at a fast food establishment, the host or hostess at a restaurant, a teacher at his or her school, a school administrator at their school, and any other person who is a PERSON IN AUTHORITY.

A Parent's Guide

To Kidnap Prevention | Valley Jujitsu
School | Westchester Family YMCA Jujitsu School | Torrance South Bay YMCA
Jujitsu School | Balboa Sports Center Jujitsu School | Jujitsu Belt Requirements | Advanced Jujitsu Concepts | A Parent's Guide To Kidnap Prevention | Ultimate Street Defense | Information

To contact us:

Phone: (818) 882-7022

8240 Louise Avenue
Northridge, California 91325