Seven Warning Signals Of An Abduction
SEVEN WARNING SIGNALS FOR A POSSIBLE ABDUCTION OF YOUR CHILD:
1. Nasty family disputes. Most child abductions are caused by problems between loved ones. If you are in a family dispute take extra care to watch your child at all times.
2. A stranger calling your child over to their car or vehicle to ask them a question or show them something.
3. A stranger asking your child to help them find a lost animal such as a cat or dog.
4. A stranger offering your child money, candy, food or gifts of any kind.
5. A stranger attempting to make friends with your child.
6. Someone watching or observing your child "longer" than they should be.
7. A stranger attempting to create a situation where they are alone with your child.
THESE ARE ONLY GUIDELINES:
The SEVEN WARNING SIGNALS OF ABDUCTION are only guidelines of what to watch out for. If any or all of these things occur, it doesn't mean you should panic. It means that your awareness skills should kick in and you should bring yourself and your child to a heightened state of awareness. Remember; ALWAYS take a PROACTIVE APPROACH.